Slobornpagin Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Arn: The Knight Templar Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

497e39180f Arn, the son of a high-ranking Swedish nobleman is educated in a monastery and sent to the Holy Landa knight templar to do penance for a forbidden love.
It seems to me that very few who reviewed this movie has actually read any of the books. That's alright, it only means that you were less disappointed than me. I personally hold Jan Guilioumy favorite writer, an because the Arn series was the first of his books i ever reed, it has been a standard i compare his work with. The book series is the most amazing books i've ever reed. The characters and plot really sticks outinteresting for someone who are more interested in history than the common man. This is why i had great expectations for the movie, and was overly filled with joy when i heard they were making it.<br/><br/>I'm sure my review has hinted that i wasn't satisfied with what i saw, and this is correct. I'm not going to complain about the actors and locations, which in some choices wasn't remotely comparable to the books, what i however want to complain about is the extreme liberty the director has taken in changing so much of the original plot, that i couldn't recognize the original book i loved so much.<br/><br/>First off, Who makes 2 movies out of 3 books ?, they couldn't possibly have thought that was a good idea. The first movie is "The road to Jerusalem" and 15 minutes of "The knights templar" i felt empty and disappointed when i left the movie theater that evening.<br/><br/>Another thing is that the films are just a love story. Guiliou's original books was a story of life in Sweden during the middle ages, where the love story between Arn and Cecilia was the red thread that combined the books. In the movie this is the main plot, the secondary plot, and the rest of the story is left for scraps.<br/><br/>My recommendation is that instead of watching the movie, you read the books. They are more entertaining, and you won't feel that you just wasted part of you're life.
Very poor movie overall. It had its chance. Nice battle scenes, nice actors, nice effects and great costumes. But the music is slow and boring,is the entire action. There is no plot, no suspense, the pace is slow, the actors are just staring and waiting a lot. Lots of scenes are completely unrealistic. And there is too much cheap usage of exaggerated pathetism and too many cheap clichés. The prince and the princess are good and pure, the villains are mean and stupid and say exactly the mean and standard lines they are expected to say.

Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn download movie freeFull Moon Fascination full movie in hindi free downloadRakuen Tsuiho: Expelled from Paradise movie download in mp4Flying Leathernecks hd mp4 downloadSurviving the Game movie in tamil dubbed downloadthe The Diplomat hindi dubbed free downloadToon Sandwich in hindi 720pAbove and Beyond: The Craftsman full movie free downloadFire with Fire movie download in hdSupertramp malayalam movie download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Slobornpagin
Please log in to post a reply.